Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Pass On In A Grand Style
It has been officially announced on the official Facebook page of the world renowned Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke his death early this afternoon, after some health challenges in November.
“Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, It is with sorrow that the Bonnke Family would like to announce the passing of our beloved husband, father, and grandfather, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. He passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family, on December 7, 2019. For the past 60 years he has preached the glorious Gospel of Jesus throughout the entire world. We want to thank you on behalf of him and our family, for your kind love and unwavering support, which enabled him to preach the matchless message of salvation to countless people”, reported his official page.Reinhard Bonnke (born April 19, 1940, died December 7, 2019) was a German Pentecostal evangelist, principally known for his gospel missions throughout Africa. Bonnke has been an evangelist and missionary in Africa since 1967. Bonnke has overseen 75 million recorded conversions to Christ.
Furthermore, the passed on, which seem not shocking to many of his followers due to a recent hint on his Facebook page: “My dearest prayer partners, It is my desire to share with you my present situation. I definitely need your prayers, as Paul the Apostle needed it from the early churches for his personal needs.
Right now, I am in hospital and have undergone a right femur bone surgery. All has gone well so far, but now I have to add a few weeks of learning to walk again. My spirit is rejoicing, especially when I think of you. I have been able to pray for you and your very many needs and am asking you to pray for me now. I will read every reply and thank you in anticipation and in the Name of Jesus.Pressing towards the mark with jubilation. Your fellow labourer in Christ, Reinhard Bonnke”.
Many of this followers has expressed their grief about this news, condolences to the bereaved family and also the blessedness of his ministry to their lives and even beyond.
By Francis Aidoo, Accra.
![]() |
| Reinhard Bonnke ministering at a crusade |
“Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, It is with sorrow that the Bonnke Family would like to announce the passing of our beloved husband, father, and grandfather, Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke. He passed away peacefully, surrounded by his family, on December 7, 2019. For the past 60 years he has preached the glorious Gospel of Jesus throughout the entire world. We want to thank you on behalf of him and our family, for your kind love and unwavering support, which enabled him to preach the matchless message of salvation to countless people”, reported his official page.Reinhard Bonnke (born April 19, 1940, died December 7, 2019) was a German Pentecostal evangelist, principally known for his gospel missions throughout Africa. Bonnke has been an evangelist and missionary in Africa since 1967. Bonnke has overseen 75 million recorded conversions to Christ.
Furthermore, the passed on, which seem not shocking to many of his followers due to a recent hint on his Facebook page: “My dearest prayer partners, It is my desire to share with you my present situation. I definitely need your prayers, as Paul the Apostle needed it from the early churches for his personal needs.
Right now, I am in hospital and have undergone a right femur bone surgery. All has gone well so far, but now I have to add a few weeks of learning to walk again. My spirit is rejoicing, especially when I think of you. I have been able to pray for you and your very many needs and am asking you to pray for me now. I will read every reply and thank you in anticipation and in the Name of Jesus.Pressing towards the mark with jubilation. Your fellow labourer in Christ, Reinhard Bonnke”.
![]() |
| Bonnke and Anni celebrating 55th marriage ceremony |
Many of this followers has expressed their grief about this news, condolences to the bereaved family and also the blessedness of his ministry to their lives and even beyond.
By Francis Aidoo, Accra.


Rip father
ReplyDeleteRest in perfect peace
ReplyDeleteMay his soul rest in perfect peace
ReplyDeleteRest in the Lord. Harriet
ReplyDelete