Archbishop Duncan Williams Debunk One Thousand Years Away From Poverty Claim

The Founder of Action Chapel International(ACI), His Eminence the Archbishop Duncan Nicolas Williams at one of His Sunday service during the last quarter of 2019 said:
"Years ago there was a guy in this country(Ghana), he was a minister of state, so connected, made money, made serious money, and he said something, when I heard it I laughed. He said : as for him and and his family, they are one thousand years away from poverty. One thousand years, when I heard it, I laughed.
Archbishop Duncan Williams preaching
After 20 years, I met him at a function, when you see the man, from the crown of his head to the sole of his feet, '1,000 years away from poverty',... the man looked like a tree dried up. His dress, his demeanor, and the crown of his head to the sole of his feet, he looked poverty, when we say poverty, when you look at him, he was poverty. You look at him and I said this is the man who was 1000 years away from poverty.
Because his confidence was in a arm of flesh. Woe to him that trusteth in the arm of flesh! Woe is he who puts his trust in man! The grass withers, the flowers can be pretty and beautiful but they fade, But the word of our God shall stand forever".
Archbishop at the Mega Church,Accra

Me:  On board the bus of life, you don't alight when you are not at your destination. Your destination is out of this world. Be humble and enjoy God's ride.

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord. Jeremiah 17:5 KJV": he advised.
                                   
                                      By Francis Aidoo,Accra

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why doctors are recently calling for the ban of the use of naphthalene bulbs in homes

The mystery Of dream

Why you shouldn't start your day with carbohydrate foods and processed sugars