The Blog Post That Made Me Laugh The Rest Of The Day😃

There has been always issues to the reading attitude of some Ghanaians even the African at large. This gave rise to the lime-light adage: “if you want to hide something from the black man just put it in a book”. During a day long surfing the internet; around 5pm on a relaxing Tuesday, I noticed quite a “shock-prising” news headline notification which pop-up from the often controversial news outlet “Opera news” dubbed “Ellen White Ghanaian actress death”. 
Ellen Kyei White(Actress) -OperaNews


My curiosity quickly led me to click the pop-up button. When I located the story, the introduction of it changed my impression to the original skepticism I have about Opera kind of story telling culture. I immediately resolve that story is definitely going to be quite different from the story headline so I just tame my expectation of the beautiful actress actually dying down. Low and behold, after I fully went through the entirety of the story, I was glad that my conscious was not disappointed but appointed to the backbone. The summary of the story was about a popular Choral musician who had the same name with Ellen White who had die earlier and her death misrepresented for the ace local actress who both double as Adventists.
Ellen White (choral musician)


 Thus, the writer reiterated for clarity sake with a subtle heading attracting the very attention every blogger dream! I quickly said to myself that: check 😂 the comments section and see how it faired with your beloved people. Not to much surprise of me, I notice an ocean of insult braking bands from the section to the blogger. Some even went ahead cursing the blogger and others call for his contract to be terminated immediately.
Screenshot of comment section

At this juncture, I busted in to a heavy laughing spree; relieving my stress and lightning up mood for the rest of the day. I then taught it investigating to also add my nose to the section and see my fate by commenting like this: “great blogging antics; keep it up comrade-most Ghanaians don't like to read but only like to read bad news about people's death...we will trick you guys saaaa😂” which won quite a lot of likes and consent! 

                                  By Francis Aidoo, Accra.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why doctors are recently calling for the ban of the use of naphthalene bulbs in homes

The mystery Of dream

Why you shouldn't start your day with carbohydrate foods and processed sugars